Sensor: semiconductor alcohol sensor
Warm-up time: 20 seconds
Response time: within 5 seconds
Test range: 0.00-0.19% BAC, 0-1.99‰BAC (g/L), 0-0.995mg/L, 0-199mg/100ml
Power supply: 3 "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included with this machine)
Working temperature: 10-40 degrees Celsius
matters needing attention:
1. Test again after drinking at least 20 minutes, as it takes about 20 minutes for alcohol to be absorbed from the digestive system into the blood. Immediately after drinking, the results can only reflect the alcohol concentration in the mouth at that time, not the alcohol concentration in the blood.
2. Please wait for more than 20 minutes for the test results to be accurate after the last test.
3. Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited 20 minutes before the test.
4. Do not wipe the product directly with chemicals or corrosive solution to prevent the liquid from flowing into the blowing pipe.
5. If the test is carried out at low power, there will be a certain deviation between the test value and the real value.
6. It is strictly forbidden to place and use in the closed environment with corrosive gases such as pigments, pesticides, alcohol, etc.
7. Unauthorized repair and damage of internal parts will lead to product failure.